Home values are on the rise and even three months can make a huge difference in the value of your home. How can you make sure you’re getting the best and highest price for your home? It’s simple and best of all, free.
With Boeve Properties, you can schedule a no-obligation Predictive Market Analysis on your home.
What is a Predictive Market Analysis and what does it mean?
Predictive Market Analysis (PMA) is used by very few real estate agents. It’s a paid subscription service provided by a third party company that even appraisers don’t use. Using historical data to compare your home today to assist with establishing the true value of your home, it also uses a proprietary algorithmic trademark that is able to predict your home’s value while looking three months into the future.
How do you get started?
With a small bit of information provided on our website, you’re on your way. Once the information is received by our team, we’ll call you to set up a time to come visit with you, tour your home and educate you so you can feel fully knowledgeable about your decision to potentially list your home for sale.
During a quick visit, our agents will review your goals, your timeline for listing your home for sale and gather details on your next property purchase. We’ll explain the difference and why working with our team is the best option, dedicated 100% to you, your highest sale price and sharing more of our model and our team structure.
Making your experience headache and hassle-free is our number one priority and is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. Our Easy Exit Addendum allows you to end the contract at no cost to you if you are not completely satisfied.
Why sell your home with Boeve Properties?
- Real-Time Updates: We believe in transparency and constant communication, guaranteed.
- Financial Investment: We make an upfront investment for professional, high definition photos and virtual tours. Listing your property with YouTube videos, Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com so all potential buyers are routed back to our team. We cover the ‘For Sale’ sign, key boxes, fliers and mailers, Facebook and Google ads, Home Stager and 24/7 call center, so you’ll never miss a call from someone interested in seeing your home.
- Network: Boeve Properties has over 10,000 people in our database that we connect your home with. We’ll also market your home to corporate relocation companies and all of the top Realtors in the area.
- Pricing Your Home: Your home is valued at what you are willing to sell it for and what a buyer is willing to pay. We consistently sell homes for more money than other Realtors because of this philosophy and marketing efforts.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If at any time, you are not fully satisfied with our communication, we offer an Easy Exit that allows you to end the contract at no cost to you.
- Guaranteed Highest Sale Price: Or we sell your home for free.
So, then what?
Then, we get to work. Once the home tour is over and all of your questions are answered, our team will determine the highest sale price of your property. We’ll set a date for a second appointment where we’ll come back and walk through the numbers, details and next steps.
How happy have our other clients been?
Very. To put it simply, we have more than 200 5-star reviews.
“Fantastic team. Howie and Drew made this buying and selling process so much more manageable and less stressful. We would recommend this team to anyone considering buying or selling. Total pros. There is a good reason why Howie sells over 50 homes a year. The guy knows real estate in West Michigan and has been helping people find and buy their dream homes for over 25 years.”
~ Kurt Barber Hudsonville, Hudsonville, MI
“We went into the process looking for a realtor. We left the process with someone that has become a friend. Boeve Properties knows the market, knows what it takes to sell and house and how to find a house that fits a family.”
~ Greg and Beth
“Boeve Properties was easy to deal with. They explained everything to us and kept checking with us to see that we understand what was going on. A kind-hearted and caring team.”
~John and Debbie